From: Brandon Adams <bmadams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] binary kernel package
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:59:57
1 I woild assume that you would configure / build a new kernel for each
2 hardware spec in your farm in your test environment, verify there are
3 no glitches and then distibute the .config file to all servers and
4 cron a kernel build / installation.
5
6 The reboot required for the servers would then be done during that
7 server's maintenance window.