From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] postfix problem
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:17:44
1 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 21 November 2006 07:13, Ben Munat wrote:
3 > <snip>
4 >> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
5 >> permit_sasl_authenticated,
6 >> permit_mynetworks,
7 >> check_relay_domains
8 >> smtpd_sender_restrictions =
9 >> permit_sasl_authenticated,
10 > This appears not to be needed according to:
11 > http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html
12 >
13 > only the recipient restrictions.
16 Sigh. I added that earlier today because a friend's main.cf had it.
17 Guess I'll take it out since it didn't help.
18
19 b
20
21 PS: Hah! I found it... first, I had tls_only set to yes and I have some
22 problem with my cert so I wasn't being offered auth at all. Then,
23 saslauthd was trying to connect to regular courier-imapd but I only had
24 courier-imapd-ssl running. Fixing those two things got it going.
25 --
26 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list