From: Jonathan Nichols <jnichols@×××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] 'serversidefilter' squirrelmail plugin
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:18:12
2 > Don't know if I was using that plugin, but some time ago I had a
3 > working installation of squirrelmail with IMAP server and server side
4 > filtering. Instead of courier/maildrop I was using Cyrus IMAP server,
5 > that comes with a server side filtering language (sieve, I seem to
6 > remember) that squirrelmail handled without a problem.
9 I'm fairly familiar with Cyrus & Sieve (my girlfriend worked on some of
10 the documentation) and the last thing that I want to do is tear out
11 courier and put in cyrus. :-(
12
13 I'm just surprised at how much trouble this plugin has become. How do
14 the rest of you guys do server side filtering? Or do you all just let
15 the clients do it client-side?
18 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list