From: Lance Lassetter <lance@×××××××.info>
To: gentoo-server@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] amavis and spamassassin
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:54:25
1 Thank you. Would specifying to use mysql in local.cf supersede any
2 other configuration entries in local.cf for those that are available in
3 mysql?
4
5 Lance(stuNNed)
6
7 On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 07:49 +0100, Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
8 > Hi Lance,
9 >
10 > On Monday 21 March 2005 07:10, Lance Lassetter wrote:
11 > > Hi all, I hope everyone is having a good one.
12 > >
13 > > RE SA and amavis:
14 > >
15 > > I have put SA user preferences in a MYSQL database and it seems to be
16 > > working correctly.
17 > >
18 > > I am also using amavisd-new and in local.cf of SA I have defined to use
19 > > the MYSQL SA settings.
20 > >
21 > > Will amavis use mysql as defined in local.cf for SA?
22 > For those that is not overridden in /etc/amavisd.con it should work.
26 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list