From: Claudinei Matos <claudineimatos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mod_log_sql can't connect do db and can't write to file
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 23:04:23
1 On 6/9/05, Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o> wrote:
2 > And apache can write to the directory that the file is in? i know in a vanilla
3 > install that directory is only writeable root...
4 >
5 I also tryed to write the file at /tmp and even with that I got the same erros..
6 I'm thinking it could be a problem with this version 1.97 but to
7 install the masked version (mod_log_sql-1.100) I'll need to update
8 apache too and I really don't want to do that, but if it's the only
9 option I could give it a try.
12 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list