From: Kerin Millar <kerin@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] linux-headers: insanity? WAS: linux-headers update?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:19:02
1 Wes Kurdziolek wrote:
2 > My point entirely. I just used fewer words and left out the
3 > nitty-gritty. Thanks for covering the details, though.
6 OK :) While so much confusion abounds concerning the topic I just become
7 anxious when information is presented which could be further
8 mis-interpreted, although clearly that's through no fault of your own.
9 Sorry if I was preaching to the converted; I hope the information goes
10 some way to clarifying the matter for anyone else following the thread,
11 especially with regard to the 2.4 profile that's available in portage.
12
13 Regards,
14
15 --Kerin Francis Millar