From: Craig Webster <craig@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] webmail software
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:24:52
1 On 20 Nov 2005, at 20:15, Chris wrote:
2 > Craig Webster wrote:
3 >> We set it up as the default webmail client for Xeriom hosting and the
4 >> general response has been "OOO SHINY!!!"
5 > http://www.zimbra.com/
6 >
7 > looks very shiny too and i really like xtreme js, but have not tested
8 > this one yet...
9
10 Yea, Zimbra is a lot more feature-complete. We weren't looking to
11 provide eg the calendar stuff; we just wanted an easy to use
12 interface to the email accounts. Plus it looks quite a lot like the
13 Apple Mail interface which is quite nice :)
14
15 Yours,
16 Craig
17 --