From: Mike Myers <mike@××××.us>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mail archive
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:18:48
1 Actually, I'm looking for an alternative to it. I haven't had any luck
2 with the qmail-tap patch so far.
3
4 On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 13:19:20 -0500, John Barton
5 <jbarton@××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
6
7 > No experience using it, but you might have luck with qmail-tap
8 > http://www.inter7.com/?page=qmailtap
9 >
10 > -John
11 >
12 > Mike Myers wrote:
13 >> Hello people,
14 >> I was wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction. I'm
15 >> using a qmail server, and I really need something that will
16 >> automatically archive each message that goes through the server, even
17 >> if it's just a simple script or something. It's for a relatively
18 >> small organization that wants to keep tabs on everything people are
19 >> doing. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
20 >> Thanks,
21 >> Mikey
22 --
23 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list