From: "Jesse
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] OT: Cannot unsub from list
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:49:52
1 Thanks. As I mentioned, I'm no longer able to send from my old domain.
2 This is from my work place, which is all MS-ified, and I don't have the
3 access to change/spoof my from address. I *could* do it from home, but
4 I don't care to explain that to my manager or legal department... ;)
5
6 I'll just be double-subbed for the next few weeks, when they retire my
7 old address.
8
9 Thanks again,
10 Rich
11
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: Andrew Gaffney [mailto:agaffney@g.o]
14 Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:27 AM
15 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] OT: Cannot unsub from list
19 Jesse, Rich wrote:
20 > Hey all,
21 >
22 > My email domain changed and I'm no longer able to send from my old
23 > domain in order to unsub from the list. Is there a list admin here
24 that
25 > can help?
26
27 If you're no longer receiving mail at that domain, what does it really
28 matter?
29 You'll probably be auto-unsubscribed after a bunch of bounces. If you do
30 still
31 get mail at that domain, just change your email address back to your old
32 one in
33 the account setup in your mail client for as long as it takes to send
34 the
35 unsubscribe request and reply to the response (is there one for
36 unsubscribing?).
39 Andrew Gaffney
40 http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
41 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer