From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] CoRaid Etherdrive experiences
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:46:49
1 Hi List,
2
3 We're looking into buying a couple of CoRaid Etherdrives AoE storage
4 devices.
5 I was curious whether someone on this list is using them in a production
6 environment and what your experience has been with them.
7
8 Especially interested in raid setups, throughput and coraid support.
9 On top of that, if anyone has any experience using these in a global
10 filesystem setup I'd be very interested.
11
12 Thanx in advance.
13
14 Ramon
17 To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
18
19 Gustave Flaubert
25 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list