From: Ron Bickers <rbickers-list-gentoo-user@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Cc: "Covington, Chris" <Chris.Covington@×××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] nptl
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 19:59:54
1 On Tue August 9 2005 03:09 pm, Covington, Chris wrote:
2
3 > Just curious, which other Linux distros use NPTL? Any Enterprise ones?
4 > And is anyone using NPTL in a production environment?
5
6 Fedora Core uses it and presumably recent RedHat Enterprise products do since
7 they're based on FC, but I'm not positive about that. I've been using FC in
8 production with no problems related to NPTL.
9
10 I have one Gentoo server in production with NPTL only and no problems
11 whatsoever.
14 Ron
15 --
16 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list