From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] webmail software
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 05:46:02
1 On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, Michael Irey wrote:
2
3 > Hi everyone, I am reviewing webmail software to be be installed in a high use
4 > production environment. The mail server is qmail with vpopmail.
5 >
6 > I am looking for:
7 > * stability
8 > * security
9 > * speed
10 > * ability to change the look and feel
11 > * overall features
12
13 We are using squirrelmail to serve about 3100 accounts. Similar to your
14 setup (qmail + vpopmail) - the only difference being that we have almost
15 everything in a MySQL database (incl. SM preferences, address books, etc).
21 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list