From: Jonathan Nichols <jnichols@×××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: Dedicated Gentoo server hosting testimonials?
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 03:47:06
1 Sébastien Arnaud wrote:
2 > Hi to all,
3 >
4 > I wondered if anybody on the list is currently running any Gentoo
5 > servers at a web hosting company.
6 >
7 > I have been lucky to use some rack space for my Gentoo servers at a
8 > great datacenter in Chicago, but unfortunately it can't last and I have
9 > to find a new datacenter to run my servers from. I have been looking for
10 > web hosting companies that offer and support Gentoo on their dedicated
11 > servers and I wondered if anybody had any comments or testimonials on
12 > the following companies I found so far:
13 > http://www.sevenl.net/
14 > http://www.tek.net/
15 > http://netsonic.net/
16 >
17 > Thank you in advance for sharing your experience!
18 >
19 > Sébastien
20
21 I run a web hosting company, and all but two of my machines run Gentoo.
22 So far, nothing has broken and stuff runs pretty well. ;)
27 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list