From: Robert Larson <robert@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] UTC vs. localtime
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:18:16
1 On Wednesday 10 August 2005 08:39 am, A. Khattri wrote:
2 > On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Robert Larson wrote:
3 > > At this point, I am a little confused. These are production systems, and
4 > > I wanted to ask before I just go trying things. Is it possible that I
5 > > just need to set the clock? If so, does that mean ntpclient and ntpd
6 > > either haven't been doing their job, or their syncing to the wrong
7 > > timezone?
8 >
9 > Is the BIOS set to UTC?
10 >
11 Actually, yes. And, changing the /etc/localtime to my timezone worked, thank
12 you! :)
13 --
14 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list