From: Nick Van Vlaenderen <nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] remembering all those stupid details...
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:29:49
1 Woops, my bad... I read gentoo-security in the subject, but it actually
2 was server...
5 The software said "Microsoft Windows 95 or better", so I tried FreeBSD!
6
7 Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
8 waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
9 frist and the lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
10 mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelms. Tihs is bcuseae we do not
11 raed ervey lteter by itslef, but the wlohe wrod.
12