From: Kirk Hoganson <kirk2@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] VRRP Replacement
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:37:05
1 I'm looking for a good alternative to VRRP for linux. I need something
2 that can simultaneously handle the failover of multiple interfaces in
3 the even that one of them fails. I have looked at UCARP, but it does
4 not gracefully handle this scenario, as it is designed around a single
5 interface. Has anyone used an open source implementation that they
6 would recommend? I have a system with interfaces on multiple subnets
7 that must be rapidly switched to a backup in the even of system failure.
8
9 --Kirk
10 --
11 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list