From: Jean Blignaut <jean@×××××××.biz>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Ideas for a server profile?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:33:14
1 Yes if libconf is the project I read about some time ago that aims to
2 bring a xml config file standard to us all.
3 It sure would make life easier when you need to write scripts to update
4 confs
5
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: Patrick Lauer [mailto:patrick@g.o]
8 Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:18 PM
9 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
10 Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Ideas for a server profile?
11