From: "Mårten Persson" <marten@××××××××××××.se>
To: Gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Well of course!
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 08:03:13
1 Sure we hava a success story with Gentoo!
2 At the moment there is no other dist that I would think about for a server,
3 nor for a desktop system. Well I do use DSL on my tiny old computers.... ;)
4
5 You ask for some love, well there is hate too....
6 Updating on a irregular basis is not to recomend, and all this blocked
7 packages... especially the looped ones that have no way around....
8
9 But the Love is greater and I am an old fan of Gentoo!
10
11 Mårten
14 Hello!
15
16 Does anyone in this list has a 'Gentoo server success story'?
17 Especially Gentoo in the Enterprise.
18
19 C'mon, let's see some love for ol' Gentoo :)
20
21 (If your story is particularly great, I'll contact you personally to
22 put your story in a blog of mine)
23
24 Rgds,
25 ---