From: Stuart Stegall <stuart@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] network install
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:57:47
1 Well If you check out the Gentoo Forums, you will find ways of
2 installing with those old red hat floppies. (I installed on a machine
3 with a broken cdrom from a slackware 10.0 floppy.
4
5 > -----Original Message-----
6 > From: Mark Rudholm [mailto:rudholm@×××××××××.org]
7 > Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 5:15 PM
8 > To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
9 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] network install