From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Ich bin außer Haus.
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:05:45
1 On Mon, 4 Sep 2006, Michelangelo wrote:
2
3 > Jorge, then feel free to go on with your Holy Wrath. Just for the records,
4 > in case you can't read english, I myself do not consider Auto-responder use
5 > legitimate.
6 Then don't act as if you did.
7 >But also do not consider it wise to kick off without prior
8 > warning each and every list member who sets up an autoresponder. Please
9 > avoid throwing flames at everyone which does not agree 100% with you.
10 >
11 If you can read English, as I'm sure you do, you'll notice I didn't bash
12 the OP. Auto-responders are probably as impossible to erradicate as the
13 droids who set company policies. But they are unacceptable in mail
14 lists, and making excuses for its use is wrong.
15 And yes, some wrath is just, if not holy.
19 Jorge Almeida
20 --
21 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list