From: "Jesse
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] webmail software
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:29:04
1 Excellent! I saw that shot but glossed over it because I was "in the
2 box" looking for screenshot of how Squirrelmail does it, replacing the
3 foreign image with it's own.
4
5 Thanks!
6 Rich
7
8 -----Original Message-----
9 From: Craig Webster [mailto:craig@××××××.net]
10 Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 2:29 PM
11 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] webmail software