From: "Jesse
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] email advice
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:25:11
1 Excellent! I should be able to make a go of it from there.
2
3 Thanks, kashani!
4
5 Rich
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: kashani [mailto:kashani-list@××××××××.net]
9 Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 3:07 PM
10 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] email advice
12
13 Jesse, Rich wrote:
14 > Hmmm...I like the idea of PostfixAdmin, but I don't suppose anyone
15 knows
16 > if it'll work with PostgreSQL? Being an Oracle DBA by day, I can
17 relate
18 > much more to PG than to MySQL. I've converted my SquirrelMail to PG
19 > (with web help) and have been MySQL-free ever since.
20 >
21 > Anyone?
22
23 http://forums.high5.net/viewtopic.php?t=101&highlight=postgres
24
25 I think PostfixAdmin is trying to do an official release soon so this
26 might make it in if you're not willing to futz with the code.
27
28 kashani
31 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list
34 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list