From: Casper Gasper <cas@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] /usr/src/linux
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:39:56
1 I'm trying to get to the bottom of where the /usr/src/linux symlink should
2 point to. All the gentoo instructions say it should be to the sources for
3 the current kernel, and I've read on the gentoo forums that certain modules
4 won't work correctly without that. However, the kernel README specifically
5 states that the symlink should point to the headers your libraries link
6 against, not the current kernel. Should I (strictly speaking) emerge glibc
7 after I install a new kernel?
11 Casper.