From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] postgres blockage
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 06:34:32
1 Ben Munat wrote:
2 >
3 > Yeah... and that sucks beyond belief. My virtual mail aliases are stored
4 > in a postgres db. So, while postgres is being updated, no one at any of
5 > my domains gets any mail. Great.
6 >
7 > It's days like this when I wonder why I ever bothered with gentoo.
8 >
9 > b
10
11 Unfortunately this is a Postgres thing and one of the reasons I
12 absolutely hated administrating Postgres. Well maybe a close second
13 after no replication* between different versions.
14
15 kashani
16 * last had to deal with Postgres in 2004, this might be better in 8.0+
17 --
18 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list