From: Reto Gantenbein <reto.gantenbein@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Looking for patch-2.6.16.33_to_xen-3.0.4_1.bz2
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:21:34
1 Dear gentoo users
2
3 I have a productive server still with a 2.6.16 xen-kernel running. Now
4 i should compile software against the kernel sources (xen-
5 sources-2.6.16.49) but unfortunately I haven't installed this ebuild
6 anymore. I could already find the ebuild itself, but unfortunately it
7 requires an archive named "patch-2.6.16.33_to_xen-3.0.4_1.bz2". I
8 couldn't find it on any distfiles mirror anymore. Also google doesn't
9 point me to a download resource. Unfortunately changing the kernel to
10 a newer version is not an option at the moment.
11
12 Is there someone of you still storing this archive somewhere. I would
13 be so glad if you could have a quick look and send it to me if you
14 find it.
15
16 Thanks a lot in advance.
17 Reto Gantenbein