From: mauro stettler <mauro.stettler@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] unknown syslog facilities
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:59:23
1 hi,
2
3 I got a freebsd firewall and I must use a linux as loghost, because of some
4 applications that have to run on it. The most syslog facilities are the same
5 in freebsd and gentoo, but not security.*. I already changed the
6 /usr/include/sys/syslog.h, added the security.* there and recompiled my sysklogd. But if
7 there comes a seucrity.* from the freebsd it stills says facility:unknown.
8
9 I don't know what I have to change or to recompile to add a security
10 facility into my sysklogd on linux.
13 Visit:
14 >>> http://mauro.homelinux.com <<<
21 +++ GMX - die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++
22 Neu: Preissenkung für MMS und FreeMMS! http://www.gmx.net