From: tvanscoy@××××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Kerberos/LDAP/SASL central authentication server howto
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 15:17:23
1 I've always wanted this, but could never get it working. I'll go home and follow
2 your HOWTO line for line. If I have questions, or I get hung up, I'll be in
3 touch.
9 Quoting Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonzalez@×××××××××××.com>:
12 > Hi there,
13 >
14 > I have the first (very alpha) version of a howto regarding
15 > Kerberos/LDAP/SASL integration for the creation of a central
16 > authentication server available at
17 > http://www.opentechnet.com/auth-howto/. I still have to change a lot of
18 > things (specially the part of securing the directory), but I think it's
19 > a good starting point. Comments / corrections / additions are welcome.
20 >
21 > Best regards
22 > --
24 > Jose González Gómez
25 > Software Architect +34 635 575 994
26 > jgonzalez@×××××××××××.com <mailto:jgonzalez@×××××××××××.com>
27 > http://www.opentechnet.com
35 This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.