From: Benjamin Smee <strerror@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Cc: Janis Daniel Bistevins <bistevins@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] tripwire alternative?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:55:18
1 lo,
2
3 On Monday 29 October 2007 20:37:00 Janis Daniel Bistevins wrote:
4 > Hello list, I'm looking for alternatives to tripwire. A quick look at
5 > google and some mailing lists, returned Aide, samhain and osiris.
6 > Anyone had worked with these? What are your opinions?
7
8 In my opinion AIDE is the best replacement for tripwire. I spent some time
9 making a decent config for the ebuild which should form the basis of your
10 configuration. That said I'm currently in the process of going through and
11 building a completely new one with all of the newer features in 0.13.
12
13 regards,
16 Benjamin Smee (strerror)
17 net-mail/netmon/forensics/crypto
18 Fingerprint: 497F 5E98 1FA0 C313 EA0B 08C7 004A 66ED 448B E78C
19 --
20 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list