From: "韡武 张" <zhangweiwu@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] about the new AES crypto method?
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:02:15
1 Hello. Just I found mozilla supports AES on SSL 3.0. Good news (okay,
2 perhaps I am very old fashioned).
3
4 Before I try it on my own web server, I must make sure Internet Explorer
5 supports it. Most people visite my site using Internet Explorer.
6 Surprisingly, I cannot google it out. Search terms like "Internet Explorer
7 AES" gives unrelated articles. I don't have an Internet Explorer around to
8 test it!
9
10 Can any one point me a brief artcile tells me what SSL cipher are supported
11 by each version of Internet Explorer? More sepecificly, I am interested to
12 know what cipher is supported by Internet Explorer 5.5 but not IE 5.0.
15 锐业软服 Real SoftService
16 http://www.realss.com
17 技术服务电话: 0086 592 2086411
18 Technical Contact: 0086 592 2086411