From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Pay for a hardened VM image?
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 16:48:35
1 Hi all,
2
3 Would anyone here be interested in being paid to create a hardened VM
4 image for me that will run on a Microsoft Hyper-V host?
5
6 If so, what would you be willing to do this for?
7
8 If you may be interested, but not for Hyper-V, what would you recommend
9 for a VM hypervisor that must run both a gentoo VM and one or two
10 Microsoft Server VM(s) (no option there for this client)?
11
12 Feel free to email me directly...
13
14 I may also be interested in an ongoing relationship to support the VM
15 infrastructure (only the VM infra) until I get more familiar and
16 comfortable with it, so if you are interested in that too, let me know...
17
18 Thanks
19
20 Charles