From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: "Gentoo-server@l.g.o" <Gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: Open Source Exchange alternatives
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 02:33:46
1 On Dec 12, 2011 9:18 AM, "Pandu Poluan" <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
2 >
3 > My boss, being the... uh, cost-controlling person that he is, asked me if
4 there's an open source alternative for Exchange.
5 >
6 > Specifically, he's looking for something that allows him to share his
7 Outlook calendar with the corporate secretaries.
8 >
9 > Anyone knows what alternatives are available out there?
12 Uh, I may have misconstrued my question. I should've asked: Any experience
13 with the alternatives available out there?
14
15 I am aware of the following:
16
17 * Zimbra
18 * Zarafa
19 * Open Xchange
20 * SOGo
21
22 key word is "aware", not "experienced".
23
24 So I would very much appreciate it if someone would share his/her
25 experience with those, or perhaps something else I'm not yet aware of.
26
27 (Damn, I really should have taken my first dose of caffeine for the day
28 before posting any serious questions).
29
30 Rgds,