From: Peter Eis <eis@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] webmin, can't access from external host with default configuration
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:00:44
1 Claudinei Matos wrote:
2
3 >I give it a try but still not accpeting my login... I did looked at
4 >webmin logs (access and errors) but there's nothing accusing the
5 >possible problem.
6 >how may I add some user or resete a password with command line? is
7 >there a way?
8 >
9 /usr/libexec/webmin/changepass.pl /etc/webmin <user> <password>
10 if you enter an invalid user the script will list all valid webmin users
11
12 hth,
13 Peter
14