From: rdmurray@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] bacula bconsole missing?
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:23:07
1 I just installed bacula on a new server to be my dedicated backup
2 server. But although there is a /var/lib/bacula/bconsole script,
3 there's no /usr/bin/bconsole, which is what the script is trying
4 to call. On my old bacula installation, /usr/bin/bconsole
5 did exist after the emerge bacula. My use flags are:
6
7 ncurses postgres readline -X -client-only -gnome -mysql -sqlite
8 -static -tcpd
9
10 which might be different from the set I had on the old server,
11 but since I deleted that install I can't check anymore. Nothing
12 there looks relevant to whether or not bconsole gets installed, though.
13
14 A search of the bug tracker didn't give any hits on bconsole, and
15 googling for 'gentoo bconsole' didn't give me any relevant hits.
16
17 Any clues would be appreciated.
18
19 --David