From: Sean Cook <scook@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] ASTERISK
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:16:52
1 There are several "cordless" phones that are native SIP, however they are
2 quite pricey.
3
4 Here are some of the ones currently on the market:
5
6 http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=95_115
7
8 Sean
9
10 On 28-Sep-2006, T?th Csaba wrote:
11 > Hi!
12 >
13 > Now i am thinking on maybe i should use a VOIP server at our company.
14 > But the big problem is we use mobil phones (not hand typed, it is desk
15 > typed mobile phones, looks exactly like a normal analogue or ISDN
16 > phone), so to change them to VOIP based phones we need mobile adapters
17 > into the VOIP server. I tryed to look on the Internet some month ago,
18 > but i didnt find any mobile adapter.
19 > Can u help me what can i use?
20 >
21 > thank you,
22 > tsabi
25 > Charles Leaver ?rta:
26 > > Suranga Kasthuriarachchi wrote:
27 > >>> I'm going to setup my office intercom system to asterisk, i want to give
28 > >>> 20 nos of extension for each and we have 02 nos direct PSTN lines, so
29 > >>> what are the hardware i should need for this purpose,
30 > >
31 > > It depends what kind of PSTN lines they are. Some kind of analogue card
32 > > if they are analogue lines
33 > > (http://www.digium.com/en/products/hardware/tdm400p.php) or a digital
34 > > card if they are ISDN
35 > > (http://www.digium.com/en/products/hardware/b410p.php). Just remember
36 > > that the links I have pasted are both quad (4) port cards.
37 > > --
38 > > # charles leaver | obsidian switch (pty) ltd. | +27-82-786-4819
39 > > # vcard & public key at: http://www.pwnz0r.org/email
40 > > # this is not a signature. it is a duck. quack.
46 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list