From: Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo@××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] webmail software
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:32:44
1 Has anyone tried phplymail? (or something like that). Looks nice and is
2 actively developed.
3
4 On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, xyon wrote:
7 > Alot of those terrific plugins don't work with php safe_mode enabled,
8 > though (gpg, spellchecker, etc).
9 >
10 > But the NewMail and other helpful plugins do work.
11 >
12 > I've been using Squirrelmail only because there isn't a better alternative
13 > out there, yet.