From: Mariusz Zalewski <mz-gentoo@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] News (nntp) and forum (http) with the same content
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:43:07
1 Chris White wrote:
2
3 > A lot of the problems with
4 > PHP web applications are that people don't take the time to write basic
5 > security measures, so that's where the real problem is.
6
7 I agree with you. When I was typing my post I stopped and thought, if I
8 should write about PHP and security relation :-) Generally, I don't want
9 discussion go around main thread and debate which language is much/less
10 secure.
11
12 So... forgetting about php I can add another assumption:
13 6. The soft should be mature - not buggy, should not cause security
14 problems in the future (predicting made on previous bugs).
17 Mariusz Zalewski
18 --
19 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list