From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] 1000Mbps NIC Getting 100Mbps speeds
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:46:25
1 On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 09:49 -0700, comsatcat wrote:
2 > Perhaps try switching the nics if possible to rule out hardware related
3 > problems with the server? Try a different ethernet cable? Try a
4 > completely different NIC all together? If disk speed is < 10MB that's
5 > your problem :) What driver is your NIC using btw?
6
7 We do have an additional card of the same, so maybe i'll try swapping
8 that out. I can't do it till Monday morning, however.
9
10 The NIC uses the tg3 driver.
13 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list