From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] brief project update
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 22:32:27
1 Folks --
2
3 Just a quick update on things. August is traditionally a slow month as
4 folks go on vacation, etc. and we're no exception. So, things have been a
5 bit slow the past couple of weeks.
6
7 Rob is back from his honeymoon, however, and is itching to finish up the
8 install script he's been working on. Also, I've talked to a couple of
9 other folks who are interested in helping out with coding as well.
10 Additionally, you all saw Matt's message about getting a server to help the
11 cause.
12
13 So, things are starting to pick up again and you should expect to see some
14 updates and beta quality stuff in the next few weeks.
15
16 --kurt