From: Jean Blignaut <jean@×××××××.biz>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] this new gnome installer sux
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:04:19
1 Ok I'll moderate my tone it's not helping any
2
3 The first real stumblingblock would be the partitioner - give us the
4 option to use fdisk instead of forcing us(at least that's how I'm
5 experiencing it) to use limited functionality
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Andrew Gaffney [mailto:agaffney@g.o]
9 Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:53 PM
10 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] this new gnome installer sux
12
13 Jean Blignaut wrote:
14 > How am I supposed to set up a raid with the new gnome installer's
15 > partition tool?
16
17 First of all, don't be an ass (your subject line). Second, you don't. I
18 haven't
19 had the time to write the code to handle software raid and LVM. You're
20 welcome
21 to submit patches.
24 Andrew Gaffney
25 http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/