From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Plesk
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:46:55
1 Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
2 > Christian Parpart wrote:
3 >
4 >>>yeeeha, would be nice to have an ebuild though, too.
5 >>>but I guess it's commercial only, isn't it?
8 > An ebuild would be useful, anyway. As long as you have files, decisions, and instructions to follow :)
9
10 There's nothing stopping anyone from creating an ebuild for it and
11 putting it in the tree. We do it for a couple of commercial software
12 products out there (vmware is one that I can think of). The only thing
13 we couldn't do obviously, is host the binaries for it, you'd have to
14 provide them for it.
17 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
18 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
19
20 ---
21 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
22 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
23
24 ramereth/irc.freenode.net