From: Alexander Bien <abien@××××.de>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Any Resources for Installing Gentoo via SSH
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:24:32
1 Hi
2
3 common technique for this scenario is to install the new distribution
4 into the swap space then go from there. make no mistake, small failure
5 in procedure can result in a non-working server. Im not aware of any
6 pre-defined scripts to automate this process specifically for Gentoo.
7
8 Cheers
9 Alex
10
11 Martin Holzhauer wrote:
12 > hi
13 > i had since a few weeks a rootserver only for me (the best is its for free)
14 > but i had only ssh access to this server
15 > and i dont like the distribution on this server so i want to install gentoo
16 > but i dont find any resources via google
17 >
18 > The Hoster is Server4You (Germany)
19 >
20 > i know there is anywhere an simlple script for this hoster
21 > but i cant find this anymore
22 >
23 > and there is no rescuesystem or somthing like this
24 >
25 > so can anybody send me links about this
26 >
27 > thx