From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] OT: Cannot unsub from list
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:33:58
1 Jesse, Rich wrote:
2 > Hey all,
3 >
4 > My email domain changed and I'm no longer able to send from my old
5 > domain in order to unsub from the list. Is there a list admin here that
6 > can help?
7
8 If you're no longer receiving mail at that domain, what does it really matter?
9 You'll probably be auto-unsubscribed after a bunch of bounces. If you do still
10 get mail at that domain, just change your email address back to your old one in
11 the account setup in your mail client for as long as it takes to send the
12 unsubscribe request and reply to the response (is there one for unsubscribing?).
15 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
16 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
19 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list