From: Kerin Millar <kerframil@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Hardened-sources - config
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 03:29:46
1 On 15/02/06, Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com> wrote:
2
3 > BTW, I hosed my 'linked cloned" installation of Gentoo-Hardened(from a
4 > VMware Workstation install because I changed the parent disk :( ) Where
5 > can I find gentoo hardened stages which does not have SELINUX?
6 >
7 > All the stages I found are with selinux
8
9 Ah yes, I forgot to say that there are much better stage tarballs
10 here: http://tinyurl.com/82d8o. The principal benefit is that they
11 were generated relatively recently and thus, the stage2/3 tarballs are
12 not hideously out of date. Obviously you use these at your own risk as
13 these are not "release" stageballs.
14
15 Cheers,
16