From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Iptables Changes
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:25:48
1 Mark wrote:
2 > Stop sending me these fucking e mails...I dont want them so fuck
3 > off!!!!
4
5 Woah there. Can you remove the stick from your ass and calm down a bit? You're
6 receiving these emails because you signed up for the mailing list. If you don't
7 want to be on this mailing list any longer, unsubscribe instead of being an ass.
8
9 The address to send an email to in order to unsubscribe is in the headers of
10 every "fucking e mail" you get from this list. If you still can't figure it out,
11 please visit http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml which has more detailed
12 instructions.
13
14 Thank you, and have a great day.
17 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
18 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead