From: "Luis Miguel García" <ktech@×××××××.es>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Problem with quotas
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:16:40
1 Hello
2
3 I'm installing a hosting server with virtual hosts. Each one has it's
4 own /home/user directory.
5
6 I have installed selinux-sources-2.4.24-r1 with quota support enabled
7 (but not selinux enabled) and emerged quota package.
8
9 I'm using repquota to know how much quota each user is wasting, but it's
10 completely WRONG.
11
12 In order to make the things clear, I have created a new user:
13
14 superadduser (creating new user)
15
16 ftp to that user account from another computer and copying some files:
17 44 kb --> repquota reports user is using 4 blocks
18
19 ftp AGAIN to that user account
20 120 kb --> repquota reports user is using 80 blocks
23 so it's completelly wrong. Any tip? I have explored almost the entire
24 web (google.com) and I don't know what more to test.
25
26 Any help or advice will be very apreciated.
27
28 Thanks.