From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <support@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-server] asterisk-sccp compile problem
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:12:00
1 First off anyone using asterisk on Gentoo. Problems, successes to
2 mention?
3
4 Due to the phones I am working with I am limited to the sccp protocol
5 which I can't seem to get to compile here is what I get when I try to
6 emerge asterisk-sccp-0.2. Seems 0.2 is the most recent release however
7 cvs could be newer. Just thought I would check here before I make an
8 attempt at compiling what's in cvs.
9
10 chan_sccp.c: In function `reload_config':
11 chan_sccp.c:325: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
12 a cast
13 make: *** [.tmp/chan_sccp.o] Error 1
14
15 !!! ERROR: net-misc/asterisk-sccp-0.2 failed.
16 !!! Function src_compile, Line 36, Exitcode 2
17 !!! (no error message)
21 Sincerely,
22 William L. Thomson Jr.
23 Support Group