From: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] webmail software
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:25:14
1 On Tue, 2005-30-08 at 12:14 -0400, xyon wrote:
2 > I've been using Squirrelmail only because there isn't a better alternative
3 > out there, yet.
4
5 "Better" is subjective, of course, but I would recommend Horde's IMP [1]
6 to you. It has a very clean, smooth interface and all the back-end
7 capability you'd ever want.
8
9 (I always found squirrelmail a bit... unpolished. Complete, perhaps, but
10 unpolished)
11
12 AfC
13 Sydney
14
15 [1]: http://www.horde.org/imp/
18 Andrew Frederick Cowie
19 Managing Director
20 Operational Dynamics Consulting Pty Ltd
21
22 http://www.operationaldynamics.com/
23 Management Consultants specializing in strategy,
24 organizational architecture, procedures to survive
25 change, and performance hardening for the people
26 and systems behind the mission critical enterprise.
27
28 Operating Worldwide:
29
30 Sydney +61 2 9977 6866