From: David Miller <david3d@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] samba: invisible content
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:03:42
1 Can you post your smb.conf? Does testparm reveal any errors?
2
3 Some of the defaults may have changed so check the change log for
4 samba and see if there's anything that may have changed that could
5 effect your environment. If you run testparm -v it will print out all
6 settings including the defaults for the values that your conf file
7 doesn't specify.
8 --
9 David
10