From: Josh Hunholz <josh@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] web administration interface
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:56:21
1 It was a web interface (or I think it was web....) to manage a bunch of
2 services, including updating packages, on multiple servers running
3 Gentoo all from the same interface.
4
5 Kirktis wrote:
6
7 >Are you refering to a web-based administration interface, or a
8 >webhosting interface? There's an important distinction, I think.
9 >