From: Jared Klett <jklett@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] gentoo inside of an infrastructure
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:08:03
1 wow, that's a good site (by the way, it's "infrastructures" plural,
2 dot org):
3
4 http://www.infrastructures.org/
5
6 it addresses some of the problems I'm having now that my network of
7 machines is growing. I have a standard set of packages that I emerge,
8 but it's a pain to maintain each machine individually and make sure
9 that everything is configured properly. I'm prone to mistakes - i.e., I
10 just discovered that vixie-cron was never added to the default runlevel
11 on a dev machine!
12
13 I'll be reading up on this and hopefully can share my insights into
14 Christian's questions.
15
16 cheers,
17